– Freedom Travel. How may I help you?
– Yes, I’d like to make a flight reservation for the twenty-third of this month.
– Okay. What is your destination?
– Well. I’m flying to Helsinki, Finland.
– Okay. Let me check what flights are available?. [Okay] And when will you be returning?
– Uh, well, I’d like to catch a return flight on the twenty-ninth. Oh, and I’d like the cheapest flight available.
– Okay. Let me see. Um, hmm . . .
– Well, the price for the flight is almost double the price you would pay if you leave the day before.
– Whoo. Let’s go with the cheaper flight. By the way, how much is it?
– It’s only $980.
– Alright. Well, let’s go with that.
– Okay. That’s flight 1070 from Salt Lake City to New York, Kennedy Airport, transferring to flight 90 from Kennedy to Helsinki.
– And what are the departure and arrival times for each of those flights?
– It leaves Salt Lake City at 10:00 AM, arriving in New York at 4:35 PM, then transferring to flight 90 at 5:55 PM, and arriving in Helsinki at 8:30 AM the next day.
– Alright. And, uh, I’d like to request a vegetarian meal.
– Sure, no problem. And could I have you name please?