– Uh, where am I? Tsk, hum . . .
– Excuse me. Do you need any help?
– Nah, I . . . I’m just looking . . . well . . . [Okay . . .] Uh, well, actually . . . yeah. Um . . . I want to go to the science museum, but I’ve been lost for the past few hours, and I can’t make heads or tails of these ticket machines.
– Ah, well, just press this button. [Oh, yeah] And from here, it’s a dollar fifty.
– Then, get on the train at platform number 4.
– Alright. Oh, and how often do the trains come around this time of day?
– Usually, they come about every six minutes.
– Okay. And where do I get off the train?
– Get off at State Street Station, three stops from here.
– Okay. I got it. Thanks for your help.
– No problem. Good luck.