– Jeff, I’m going to the supermarket. Do you want to come with me?
– I think the supermarket is closed now.
– Oh, when does it close?
– It closes at 7:00 on Sundays.
– That’s too bad.
– Don’t worry, we can go tomorrow morning. It opens at 8:00.
– Alright. What do you want to do now?
– Lets take a walk for a half an hour. My sister will be here at about 8:30 pm and then we can all go out to dinner.
– Where does she live?
– She lives in San Francisco.
– How long has she lived there?
– I think she’s lived there for about 10 years.
– That’s a long time. Where did she live before that?
– San Diego.