– So, what’s your usual day like? You always seem so busy.
– Well, I usually get up around 5:00 a.m. and work on the computer until 6:00 a.m.
– Why do you get up so early?
– Well, I have to leave home at twenty to seven (6:40 a.m.) so I can catch a bus at 7:00 o’clock . It takes me about twenty minutes to walk to the bus stop from my house.
– And what time do you get to work?
– Uh, my bus takes about an hour to get there, but it stops right in front of my office.
– That’s nice. And what time do you get off work?
– Uh, around 5:00 o’clock. Then, we eat dinner around 6:30, and my wife and I read and play with the kids until 8:00 or so.
– So, when do you work on your website? You said one time that you create it at home?
– Well, my wife and I often watch TV or talk until 10:00 o’clock. She then often reads while I work on my site, and I sometimes stay up until the early hours of the morning, but I try to finish everything by one or two.
– And then you get up at 5:00 a.m.?
– Well, yeah, but it’s important to live a balanced life. I enjoy what I do, but you have to set aside time for the family and yourself.
– I agree.
– But I think my wife has the toughest job. She spends her whole day taking care of our family . . . taking the kids to school, working in the garden, buying groceries, taking the kids to piano lessons . . . [Wow!] It’s a full-time job, but she enjoys what she does.
– Well, it sounds like you’re a busy, but lucky man.
– I think so too.